Avocado Mousse with Wild Smoked Salmon
- 2 ripe avocados
- 4 slices of Connemara Smokehouse Wild Smoked Salmon
- 1 teaspoon heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon chopped dill
- (Optional) Lime
- Cut the avocados in half and remove their stones. Mash the avocado flesh into a bowl with a fork.
- Mix the avocado with sour cream and lemon juice.
- Cut the salmon slices into strips.
- In glasses, pour a little avocado cream and cover with strips of salmon. Sprinkle a little dill and serve.