Cooking time: 10 minutes
- Up to 12 thin slices French bread (depending on how many you want to make at one go)
- 200g Pack of Connemara Smokehouse Honey Roast Smoked Tuna
- Some dill (roughly chopped)
- 1-2 Tomatoes, sliced (depending on how many you want to make)
- 1 Red Onion, (finely sliced)
- Honey Mustard Salad dressing Or Olive oil for drizzling
Toast as many slices of French bread as you need. Meanwhile, chop dill, gently break up the tuna slices, slice tomatoes, and slice the red onion.
When the toast is ready, drizzle it with a bit of honey mustard dressing. Top the toast with a slice of tomato and the tomato with some Honey Roast Smoked Tuna, Scatter over the sliced onion. Drizzle the toasts with a little more oil or dressing and serve.