Prep Time: 10 minutes
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- 5 cups baby spinach
- 170 grams sliced honey smoked salmon, cut crosswise into 1/2-inch slices
- 2 medium avocado, peeled, pitted and cubed
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4 hard boiled eggs, cut lengthwise
- In a large bowl, whisk the olive oil with the lemon juice and season with salt and pepper.
- Add the spinach, honey smoked salmon, avocados, cherry tomatoes to the bowl and toss well.
- Transfer the salad to plates, top with egg halves and serve.