Prep Time: 10 minutes
- 4 fresh poppy seed or plain bagels
- 1 pack cream cheese 8oz/ 227g
- 8 smoked salmon slices
- 2-3 tablespoon drained capers
- ⅓ cup red onions rings, thinly sliced
- ⅓ cup baby cucumber, thinly sliced
- ⅓ cup baby radish, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons drained capers
- fresh chives, finely chopped
Cut the bagels in half, sandwich style, through the centre. Toast the inside of bagel halves until lightly golden brown.
Start layering your bagel. First, spread cream cheese on each bagel half then layer cucumber, smoked salmon, radish, red onion, and scatter on top some drained capers and fresh chopped chives.
Top with the other bagel half, press and serve.