Warm Potato Salad with Smoked Mackerel
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 13 minutes
- 300 g baby potatoes, halved
- 150 g broccoli, cut into florets
- 2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 medium beetroot, cooked and cubed
- 2 smoked mackerel fillets, skin discarded and fish flaked into 1/2-inch-wide pieces
Add the potatoes to a pan of boiling water and cook for 10 minutes, then add the broccoli florets and cook for further 3 minutes.
While the vegetables are cooking, prepare the dressing. In a large salad bowl whisk the vinegar, mustard and honey with the oil.
Drain the potatoes and broccoli well, tip into the bowl, add the beetroot cubes and flaked mackerel and toss with the dressing to coat well. Serve warm.