- 8 ounces Connemara Smokehouse smoked salmon, sliced
- 1 cup cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped dill
- salt and pepper
- 1 teaspoon unflavored gelatin
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 ounces smoked salmon pieces, roughly chopped
- 1 sprig dill, to garnish
Line 4 oiled ramekins with smoked salmon slices, leaving the edges hanging over the sides.
Mash the cream cheese with the dill and season. Dissolve the gelatine, following the directions on the packet. Then add the lemon juice.
Stir into the cream cheese mixture, quickly, before the gelatine sets, stir in the salmon pieces.
Spoon the mixture into the ramekins, and fold the flaps of smoked salmon over the tops.
Chill for at least 1 hour.
Run a round-bladed knife around the inside of each ramekin and carefully unmould onto individual plates, top with a sprig of dill and serve.