Cooking time: 20 minutes
- 50g or 1 bundle of rice noodles (Sharwood’s Thai stir-fry noodles)
- 100g/4oz sugar snaps, (halved lengthways)
- 1 small red pepper (seeded and thinly sliced)
- Fresh Basil
- 200g Connemara Smokehouse Honey Roast Smoked Salmon
- 3tbsp olive oil
- finely grated zest and juice of half a lemon
- 1 heaped tbsp mayonnaise.
Boil the kettle and tip the rice noodles into a heatproof bowl. Pour over boiling water to cover. Leave noodles to soak for 4 minutes.
Meanwhile, make the dressing. Whisk together the olive oil, lemon zest and juice and mayonnaise, then season if you want to. Drain the noodles and return to the bowl. Throw in the sugar snaps, red pepper and basil. Pour in half the dressing and gently toss.
Salmon on Noodles
A small knob of ginger, finely grated into the dressing, will give this salad a real punch.
Or give it a twist
Try fresh coriander, chives or parsley leaves in place of dill.
Divide the noodles between two bowls, break up the Honey Roast Smoked Salmon and arrange on top of the noodles. Drizzle over the remaining dressing and serve.
For extra crunch, add some baby corn or bean sprouts.