Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 13 minutes
- 300 g baby potatoes, halved
- 150 g broccoli, cut into florets
- 2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 medium beetroot, cooked and cubed
- 2 smoked mackerel fillets, skin discarded and fish flaked into 1/2-inch-wide pieces
- Add the potatoes to a pan of boiling water and cook for 10 minutes, then add the broccoli florets and cook for further 3 minutes.
- While the vegetables are cooking, prepare the dressing. In a large salad bowl whisk the vinegar, mustard and honey with the oil.
- Drain the potatoes and broccoli well, tip into the bowl, add the beetroot cubes and flaked mackerel and toss with the dressing to coat well. Serve warm.