- 4 flour tortillas
- 4 tablespoons of cream cheese (variation: use half greek yogurt/half cream cheese)
- 4 big leaves of iceberg lettuce (washed)
- 8 slices of Connemara Smokehouse Wild Smoked Salmon
- a handful of capers (if you can find salted capers: they’re perfect) (Optional)
- a splash of lemon juice (Optional)
- pepper to taste (be careful with the salt if you use salted capers)
- Microwave the flour tortillas for a few seconds, so they are easier to roll
- Spread wraps with cream cheese, add lettuce and wild smoked salmon.
- Finish with some capers, lemon juice, (optional) pepper to taste and roll up.
- Wrap in cling film or in an air tight lunch box