Prep Time: 10 minutes
- 1/4 cup fennel, thinly chopped
- 300 g thinly sliced smoked tuna
- 2 seedless oranges, peeled and sliced
- 1 grapefruit, peeled and sliced
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, finely chopped
- ¼ cup pitted black olives, sliced
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon pepper
To make the dressing, whisk the orange juice and vinegar in a small bowl. Whisk in the salt and pepper. Slowly whisk in the olive oil until combined. Set dressing aside.
In a large bowl, place the chopped fennel, oranges, grapefruit, dill and black olives, add the smoked tuna.
Drizzle the salad with the dressing and toss to coat, serve and enjoy.